screenshot-2016-10-12-at-12-37-09-pm

Hello my name is Jordan i’m 12 and in the 7th grade. In these next few paragraph you will learn more about me.  My personnalite ,characters traits ,and skills. I have a dog named luke, a cat named Iven he was found in ivy, and another cat named chevy he was found in a chevy truck. Do you notice how we name our pets ironic right.

I would like to consider myself funny, caring, loyal, honest, and athletic. I don’t really like people to me there annoying and get in my business to often. I’m blonde with ombre. I’m 5’7 I know I’m taller than a normal person my age. To be honest I’m not very pretty but not ugly, do you get me probably not but oh-well, I’m more tomboy than girly.

I have a very small family my parents are divorced so I live with my mom and stepdad. My dad doesn’t live in the same city as me but I still see him every weekend. I’m an only, my mom is pregnant so I’m not going to be an only child for long. I’m kinda happy that I’m going to have a sibling but half my friends say having a little sibling it hard, annoying but nice to have when they’re not fighting.

Some of the things I enjoy are photography, writing ,and reading. I like photography because you can express how you fell through a photo if that makes sense. I also like writing because you can write your own story or create. A world how you would like it to be.I like to read because you can get lost in the book and forget your problems in the real world.
I hope this gives you a better grip on how my writing style is and what I’m like. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and if not then why are you still reading this. Jordan OUT!